2015, Thank You.

My end year holiday always been lonely and awful since dad passed away, I used to hate holiday just like I hate airport when it comes to letting go people who brought one-way ticket.
But mama said, even the darkest night will end with a beautiful sunrise, fainnama'al usri yusra innama'al usri yusra.

So here I am couple of years later, After i got hitched with Ananta, we brought one way ticket to start a new journey in Balikpapan. Our lebaran, our new year, and our everyday life has always been as beautiful as a rainbow. Especially after Ayesha's delivery. Thank you Allah.

I might not now what will happen in the upcoming years later, but I always believe even tough life doesn't treat you well, it will always treat you fair.

Happy Holiday :*



Komentar

Postingan Populer