sidenote

I am so sorry to leave you so long without any good thing to share, as other blogger did, I do my updates on Tumblr.

It's the end of July and I am still busy managing my dream institute named the Internet Marketing Institute of Indonesia. after couple of years I couldn't find any solution to agreed the nature of Digital Advertising war, and after couple years of thirstiness to the Digital Marketing science, I managed to meet business partner from UK who are coincidentally planning to expand their market to south east asia escpecially here. so here I am after the phase of dream come true to sustaining your dream. :))

I enjoy every process of doing this new business, I love the idea of how fellow Digital Marketer met in my class, upgrade knowledge, meet their like minded peers, found similar values and ideas. I love the idea of having a significant increasing number of friends by doing this.


Komentar

Postingan Populer