Start with why

As my digital-training business progress running by, I am still finding the best formula of how to run a business. A lot of people will say there's no such thing as formula, just do it and you will learn a lot of stuffs.
But then again, How? how to lead your dream, how to lead your need and wants, how to lead your team, how to lead your business to the right way?
I am a thinker who obviously need to also be a doer. There will be a lot of things that I'm afraid it will be missed, and to be honest, I left this posting in a draft for weeks.

This morning my digital-raising-star friend, Pandu, buzz me at Skype, asking about how is digital world around my sight lately. Damn it, I know I am no longer digital crew, but soon, very soon, I will be running a digital-educator institution, why on earth I am being lazy only putting myself as the watcher. I forgot that in order to be the best educator, I have to prove it by myself. I have to make my program becoming the most successful digital institution. WHY? because I AM a digital institution who taught how to make the best of it.

I heard that Pandu's blog is nominated  by AXIS best blog awards, then I think maybe I can take a walk to get inspiration. There you go..
Pandu wrote about the 7 digital best practice, and there is a video attached, "start with why" by Simon Sinek. I found my long time question with another question, WHY.
Simon was explaining about biological matter in how our brain works towards things called believe.

There is a theory called golden circles of how people get inspired.



As Simon said,  Why? How? What? This little idea explains why some organizations and some leaders are able to inspire where others aren't. 
Every single person, every single organization on the planet knows what they do, 100 percent. 
Some know how they do it, whether you call it your differentiated value proposition or your proprietary process or your USP. 
But very, very few people or organizations know why they do what they do. And by "why" I don't mean "to make a profit." That's a result. It's always a result. By "why," I mean: What's your purpose? What's your cause? What's your belief? Why does your organization exist? Why do you get out of bed in the morning? And why should anyone care? 
Well, as a result, the way we think, the way we act, the way we communicate is from the outside in. It's obvious. We go from the clearest thing to the fuzziest thing. 
But the inspired leaders and the inspired organizations -- regardless of their size, regardless of their industry -- all think, act and communicate from the inside out.

Here is the video if you might wanna watch, I think now I know what to d. I have to make my audience believe what I believe. why? because this is my believe.




Komentar

Postingan Populer