path in your career - ajita chapter

I've been working with Ajita for almost 2 years
since the first time i was accepted, i admit it that this is a most settled place after I graduate.
i learn so many things, get guided and becoming someone with a better personality in career.

since i was graduate from high school i have a problem with meeting many people, feeling lost to choose which study i was going to take
i only have a chance to continue my bachelor degree at president university because i got full scholarship.
just like any other 'market-base university', the major is all about everything what industry needs, so i took Public Relations study because that's the only study that my brain could afford.

there is no regret from it, you know in life somehow we have to follow another path where we can learn something different.
i never get enough with my bachelor communication degree, that's why i always looking for consultant or agency as the employer simply because i think agency will accomplish my knowledge


i've been spending a great time on the first year at Ajita, lots of lesson, good people, positive energy, and dreams to follow until some changes happen and makes me feel that i need to move on and doing something else.
this place is too comfort, and i am a woman. what kind of life if i have to spend eighty percent of my life activity by taking care of company and client as well. i am soon to be 23, in the next two year i have to begin to think about life's responsibility..

i always want to be a psychologist, i like things about human behavior, how culture shaping people's self concept. i love to motivate other.
it is still in my wish list event though i already flew into another kind of routine.
i share this dream to my friend arum, she is someone with a complete life planning. ask her what she's gonna do ten years later and she will answer it confidently. so she asked me to do so, make at least five years life planning, write down the life purpose and go with it.

I'm not kinda risk taker because my life is risky enough, I am afraid to be jobless or homeless. I prefer to stay in the comfort zone.
remember this posting? when she helped me mapping my dream and motivate me that I can do it.

well, its actually not an easy thing to do. lots of things happen until I gave up to stay in that dream to pursue master degree at UGM Jogja.
i decided to spare another year to save more money. gaining opportunity in another company that might bring me to a wider networking who knows that i will get scholarship.
I almost burreied this dream for couple months ..

but suddenly weeks ago, after I proposed resign letter to Ajita my mom was calling, she said that she want to help me funding my tuition fee...
oh, life is been joking..
God has been testing me and my sincerity, I cant say enough gratitude that finally i found the way to pursue it

after all the ups and down, this is the one of the beautiful part.. :')

maybe Allah has been testing my sincerity, what called ikhlas in my religion.
does my willingness sincere, not only for pride or unnecessary intention..

now I have four moths to go before i finally get enrolled, I have to save more and study harder
nothing I can say,
it just..

Alhamdulillah :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer